Function and Application
We bring the Nobel Prize topic PCR (polymerase chain reaction) into your classroom. The Thermocycler miniPCR mini16 copies the genetic material (DNA) exactly as the big, expensive laboratory devices do. The miniPCR offers space for up to 16 samples and is very easy to use. The device is conveniently controlled and programmed via a free app on your smartphone or computer. The app is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, Kindle, iPhones as well as iPads and is available in all app stores. The thermal cycler can be connected via Bluetooth. You do not need to keep the machine connected to your computer, tablet or smartphone to run the program.
- Up to 16 samples can be analyzed in one run.
- Easy to operate, using the free app "miniPCR" for all operating systems.
- Covering all common PCR modes: classic endpoint PCR, linear gradients, heating block function and a completely free configurable mode.
- The transparent housing allows a view into the inner workings of the cycler.
- Optional operation by a powerbank allows the portable device to be used almost anywhere.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Space for 16 samples: 2 x 8 0.2 ml reaction vessels (single vessels or strips of 8)
- Heated lid
- Easy to use app for all common PCR modes
- Operation with common reagents
- Included accessories: power supply unit, USB cable, dust cover
- Dimensions and weight: 5 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm, about 500 g
- Mains supply: 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz, 65 W
- Optional operation via Li-Ion powerbank (not included)
- Microliter pipette 2-20 µl
- Microliter pipette 20-200 µl
- Tips, plastic (PP), in box, 2-200 µl, yellow, 96 pieces
- PCR single tubes, 0.2 ml, domed lid, 1000 pieces
- Disposable reaction tubes 1.5 ml, 1000 pieces
- Stand for disposable reaction tubes
- Genetic Fingerprint kit for PCR
You cannot use the article without these accessories!