Function and Applications
1/3-inch digital camera to be placed on microscope eyepieces of any diameter with an outstanding price performance ratio. This camera transmits its images via high-definition Wi-Fi streaming to different devices. The included eyepiece adapters can be adapted to any eyepieces, even if they have different diameters. Nor can you connect the camera to microscopes, which have a photo tube with C-mount adapter plug.
Delivered with a focusable macro lens which allows that the camera can be used without a microscope to image any object on the PC monitor.
- High resolution WiFi streaming camera for the transmission of your microscope pictures wirelessly to PCs, Android or iOS tablets and smartphones
- Capture images wirelessly and analyse them on a PC with Motic Images Plus software
- Free downloadable App MotiConnect for tablets and smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Equipped with all necessary accessories that fit Moticam 1 on virtually any microscope eyepiece and thus allows you to turn any microscope into a digital microscope.
- With the attached macrolens the camera can be used also as a video camera.
Equipment and Technical Data
- 1280 x 960 Pixel with 1/3"-CMOS chip and WiFi
- 2 size adaptable ocularadapters for all microscopes
- Focusable 12 mm macrolens for webcam use
- Power supply via supplied power adapter
- Macrotubus to give the camera a stable stand in combination with the macrolens during the observation of objects (for example: insects, minerals, ...)
- Motic Images Plus-Software for using the camera with a Windows computer wirelessly