Function and Applications
Digital binocular microscope with3.1 MP Built-in camera and 10.8" Windows tablet PC up to 1000x total magnification, mechanical stage and exclusive X-LED2 for unmatchable performance for powerful and uniform illumination.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Binocular, 360° rotating and 30° inclined. Interpupillary distance from 48 to 75 mm; dioptric adjuctment on left eyepiece. Built-in 3.1 MP camera.
- Eyepieces: High-Point WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- HC - High Contrast Achromatic 4x/0.10 with anti-fungus treatment.
- HC - High Contrast Achromatic 10x/0.25 with anti-fungus treatment.
- HC - High Contrast Achromatic 40x/0.65 with anti-fungus treatment.
- HC - High Contrast Achromatic 100x/1.25 (Oil/Water) with anti-fungus treatment.
- Specimen stage: Double layer mechanical sliding stage, 125x115 mm, 70x30 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse (adjustable tension) and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, adjustable height with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: X-LED² with white 3 W LED and light intensity control. Color temperature: 6,300 K. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/6Vdc external power supply. Color temperature: 6,300 K.
- Camera: built-in, with 3.1 megapixels, frame rate 30 fps
- Windows tablet PC with Windows 10 and 10.8 inch display. Connects to external displays via micro USB, micro HDMI and Bluetooth 4.0. With micro SD card reader.
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil (10 ml), tension adjustment tool
- Dimensions: 525 x 260 x 320 mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg