Function and Applications
The 4 MHz probes are characterised by extremely short dying-out behaviour and thus the highest axial resolution power. They are particularly used where very small structures must be detected.
- The ultrasonic probes are designed to produce high sound intensities and short sound pulses. It makes them particularly suitable for pulse-echo mode.
- All probes are sealed in a robust metal housing and are water proof at the sensor surface.
- The probes are delivered with a special plug for automatic probe recognition.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Sound impedance adaptation to water / acrylic
- Size: l = 70 mm, d = 27 mm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Frequency: 4 MHz
- Colour-coded: green