Simple. Intuitive. Measurement.
Perfect for student experiments.
Function and Applications
Cobra SMARTsense is the ideal solution for inexpensive digitalization of science teaching. The sensors connect wirelessly (Bluetooth) or wired (USB) directly to the student's digital end device (smartphone, tablet or desktop PC). Measurement data can also be recorded without a connection to an end device using the offline measurement function and read out at a later time. Using the free and award-winning measureAPP measurement software for iOS, Android and Windows, measured values can be easily recorded and graphically displayed. If more evaluations are needed, the measureLAB measurement software for Windows and macOS can be used.
Measure the redox potential, i.e. the ability of a solution to act as an oxidizing or reducing agent. In school lessons, this sensor can be used, for example, to investigate the quality of water.
- Simplicity - Get started right away with the Bluetooth-enabled end device and the free measureAPP
- Completeness - Over 40 sensors with more than 70 measured quantities for all subjects
- Endurance - Intelligent and efficient power management for up to 50 hours on one battery charge
- Variety - The free measureAPP provides perfect support and runs on all mobile platforms and end devices. For professionals, measureLAB is available.
- Performance - Up to 32,000 measured values per second guarantee precision and recordings with up to 17 measuring channels simulaneously are possible.
- Connectivity - Fast connection of sensors and data exchange via Bluetooth - for many sensors additionally possible via USB.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Range: ±2000 mV
- Resolution: 1 mV
- Accuracy: +-20 mV
- Samplerate: 100 Hz
Including ORP electrode.
The sensor is waterproof according to IP67. It requires a battery (button cell CR2032), which is not included.
You cannot use the article without these accessories!