Function and Applications
Equipment set allowing the performance of 6 experiments about the following topics:
- Uniform and non-uniform motion (1 experiments)
- Laws of motion (1 Experiments)
- Newtons laws (2 Experiments)
- Conversion of engery (1 Experiments)
- Free fall (1 Experiment)
For four additional experiments, the optional accessories (13453-88) is needed (includes i.a. a motor driven car).
In all experiments, the Cobra SMARTsense Sensor Photogate is used instead of the classic measuring device in combination with tablets (iOS and Android) and smartphones (Android). In three experiments, the digital data acquisition also provides a further didactic added value.
- The ideal combination of classic experiments (practical competence) and digital data acquisition (media competence)
- Individual teaching structure possible: you can decide to chose the measuring instrument you want (classic or digital)
- Future-proof: Prepare the transition to the digital school today
- Perfectly matched to digital science lessons with tablets and smartphones
- Faster and higher learning success: The use of digital devices increases the identification and thus increases the motivation of the students
- Particularly accurate and reproducible measurement results through the use of forked light barriers
- Particularly modern coverage of the curriculum theme "movement" in the student experiment
Equipment and Technical Data
- The equipment set consists of all the necessary components for the experiments
- Robust, stackable storage box with a foam insert fitting to the contained equipment
- Cobra SMARTsense Photogate and SMARTsense Motion included
Customers were also interested in...
- Item No.15514-88DEMO advanced Physics Set Linear Motion (Dynamics)